Micro-Needling With Dermapen
Microneedling is a treatment which involves using 12 surgical grade micro needles to deliver effective skin needling. Micro-needling boosts the skin’s healing response, promoting the creation of valuable growth factors such as collagen and elastin for naturally rejuvenated, revitalised, and regenerated skin.
At Fabelle Aesthetics we are proud to use the Dermapen for our microneedling treatments
The Dermapen glides across the skin, generating millions of fine fractional channels 104% faster than comparable micro-needling devices. These channels have the ability to transport up to 80% more nutrients deeper into the skin. As a result, our body’s natural response initiates a natural mending process.
There are many benefits to microneedling such as:
- Reduces the visibility of enlarged pores
- Reduces the visibility of skin blemishes such as scars and hyperpigmentation
- Improves the absorptive qualities of the skin, which increases the efficacy of skincare products
- It improves the skin’s tone and texture
- Combats indications of skin ageing such as wrinkles, crow’s feet, fine lines, sagging, and dry ski
- Lifts, tightens, and hydrates the skin
If you are interested in this or any other treatments we offer, you can book a free consultation via our website or call our clinic on 01252 960222.